Top Benefits of NetSuite SuiteCommerce for your business
Over the years, there has been significant growth in online businesses. As ecommerce continues to register massive growth, more businesses are investing in online presence. If you’re an Oracle NetSuite ERP customer and looking for an ecommerce solution for your business, we would love to recommend SuiteCommerce. And, we’ve reasons for that.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce is a cloud based ecommerce platform that natively integrates with NetSuite ERP, eliminating the need of integrations between separate systems.
- Native integration between SuiteCommerce & NetSuite ERP means that you will gain real-time visibility across your business with a single view of customer, order, inventory and other critical data.
- As SuiteCommerce is a true cloud solution, your site is easy to maintain with no “version lock”. Furthermore, you’ll remain on the latest version of the software as new updates are automatically deployed with every release.
- SuiteCommerce themes are responsive and automatically adjust site screen sizes and capabilities for different devices.
- SEO-friendly URL and support for Schema.org, H1, title, and meta tags along with support for promotion and coupons will boost your business.
- Built-in business intelligence automatically recommends the most relevant items to customers. You can also share content to popular social networks and allow customers to provide product reviews.
- With SuiteCommerce, you can create global sites in multiple languages. SuiteCommerce allows you to transact in multiple currencies and supports localized taxes, international shipping prices. You can easily consolidate multi-subsidiary reporting.
- SuiteCommerce supports multiple payment options including credit cards, promo codes, gift cards and invoicing. All transactions take place in a secure, PCI DSS compliant environment.
- SuiteCommerce helps you to gain actionable insights as you can create reports aggregating behavioral data—visits, searches, page views, quote requests—and individual shopper activity like date of last visit, acquisition source, items browsed and cart additions.
- Integrations are provided to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
How can AGSuite help?
Whether you need SuiteCommerce implementation or want to migrate to SuiteCommerce Advanced, AGSuite is here to help you. We also provide SuiteCommerce Managed Support.