Synchronize Transactions To Eliminate Data Entry Errors with Magento NetSuite Connector
If you’re operating Magento 2 and NetSuite separately, you aren’t getting the most value out of your systems. Moving critical data manually like online orders and fulfillment between Magento/ Magento 2 and NetSuite can easily lead to data errors. However, with AGSuite’s Magento NetSuite Connector, this inaccuracy can be addressed.
AGSuite’s Magento NetSuite Connector provides automated, real-time integration between NetSuite ERP and Magento 2. With data seamlessly transfering across NetSuite and Magento, sellers don't have to worry about anything. They need to focus on enhancing sales and managing fulfillment, while saving time and overhead and eliminating order entry errors.
Magento NetSuite Connector automates the movement of data between systems. It allows sellers to automate processes like online order fulfillment in your ERP, inventory count updates online, pricing updates, financial reporting, and much more. AGSuite's NetSuite Magento Connector makes your operations more efficient as sellers get more advanced capabilities like intelligent inventory procurement and shipment.Download Brochure
Magento 2 NetSuite Connector - “Out-of-Box” Features
Keep your inventory synced with Magento at all times to avoid under or overselling.
Seamless Order Management:
Easily sync sales orders with Magento and manage on NetSuite.
Send shipment tracking info to customers for orders fulfilled in NetSuite.
Consolidated Product Data:
Keep your product information, like price, color, size, description, etc., always updated for customers.
Boost service standards by ensuring timely refunds and eliminate buyer dissonance.
Sellers can define business rules for how their data moves between systems.
Get end-to-end visibility of the integration and sync status
Eliminate Errors & Streamline Order Fulfillment with Magento NetSuite Connector
- Export item data (images, description, pricing, etc.) from NetSuite to Magento
- Update inventory levels from NetSuite to Magento
- Support for multiple warehouses in NetSuite – consolidate and update inventory levels from multiple warehouses in NetSuite to Magento
- Support for multiple pricing levels/tiers and multiple currencies
- Maintain your product catalog in either NetSuite or Magento
- Import sales orders from Magento to NetSuite
- Import customer data from Magento to NetSuite
- Import billing data for each sales order from Magento to NetSuite
- Support for recurring sales orders
- Support for multiple payment gateways
- Supports all item categories
- Export sales order history from NetSuite to Magento
- Export fulfilled sales order statuses from NetSuite to Magento
- Invoice generation in NetSuite and/or Magento