Zoho Improvements and Latest Features Update for August 2021
Zoho has kicked off the August with a few updates and improvement from Zoho. For all the Zoho users, AGSuite Technologies wants to present all the updates and bug fixes so that you know what new has come. This month we got updates mainly for Zoho Books and Zoho CRM. Zoho also fixed some bugs in Creator.
Updates in Zoho Books
- Zoho Books has now been equipped with Zoho Cliq chat bar for helping you in communicating better with your colleagues. So now, no tab switching; only interacting.
- Zoho Books now allows you to build budgets for individual branches of your company. Not only this, but you can also associate budgets to these individual branches.
- Zoho Books is now available with tax preference settings. You can assign tax rates to your existing vendor records so that you don’t have to repeat this process ever again for the same vendor.
Updates in Zoho CRM
- The number of states that can be created in Zoho CRM has increased from 50 to 70.
- The transition number in the journey has also surged to 110.
- Zoho CRM now allows to attach files into records directly from Box, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Fixed Bugs in Zoho Creator
- A bug that you must have been facing with Count as a Percentage/Fraction while showing empty records has been fixed now.
- The bug fixes in table sync, Blueprint highlights & transition, and pivot chart has been fixed now.
- The length of the decimal fields in Zoho Creator is now 16.
- The bug fixes in subform workflows has also been fixed now.